Matthews Fan Company Eliza 56 Inch Outdoor Paddle Ceiling Fan In Brushed Nickel 3 Barn Wood Tone Blade - EK-BN-BW
Item estimated to ship by 07/01/2022 from IL.
Product has additional options.... Please add to cart to see all the options
- 56" diameter.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed and reversible DC motor with new reliable technology.
- Damp location finishes: brushed nickel and gloss white.
- Blades available in Gloss White, Brushed Nickel, Walnut, Barnwood or Gray Ash.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, polycarbonate and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- One downrod of 10".
- Reverse on six-speed, hand-held and wall-mountable remote control.
- The Eliza is compatible with flat or vaulted ceilings and can be mounted with any of the following downrod lengths: 5", 10", 20", 30", 48" and 72".
- The Eliza is also compatible with a proprietary decora-style accessory wall control: DC-WC.
- Damp location: All standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Product Style : Contemporary
- Blade Finish : Barn Wood Tone
- Height : 12 Plus Downrod Inch
- Width : 56 Inch
- Depth : 12 Plus Downrod Inch
- Downrod Included : 10 Inch
- Fan size : 56 Inch
- Weight : 19 lbs
- AMPS : 0.5
- CFM : 5674.39
- Airflow Efficiency : 182.87
- Wattage :31.03
- RPM : 167
- Voltage : 120
- IP20 : Yes
- Motor : DC
- Motor Speed : 6-Speed
- Number of Blades : 3
- Blade Pitch : 27
- Rod Length : 5, 10, 20, 30, 48, 72 Inch
- Remote Included : Yes
- Wall Control Included : Yes
- Installation Type : Ceiling
- Install Location : Indoor; Outdoor; Damp Location; Wet Location
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime
- Shipped Via : Ground
- Country of Origin : China
Designed by a Chicago architect in 2013, this wet location ceiling fan blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blades. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is Eliza's stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry. With superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is the Eliza fan's stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.
Dimensions And Weight:
at High Speed
Compare: 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies
|UPC / GTIN||792145370222|
|Manufacturer||Matthews Fan Company|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Fan Type||Ceiling Fans|
|Number Of Fan Blades||3|
|Wall Control Included||Yes|
|Fixture Max Wattage||31.03|
|Install Location||Wet Location|
Installation Manual for Matthews Fan Company EK-BN-BW